moving beyond compliance
- Apply an understanding of the client’s business strategies and problem solving process to lay the groundwork for a business partnering relationship.
- Differentiate between 3 different types of advice and determine which would be most valuable in a given set of circumstances.
- Use effective techniques for clarifying the root causes of problems
- Develop foundational skills for effective business advisors, including:
- Forming and asking probing questions that drive clarity
- Use active listening skills to derive meaning
- Apply critical thinking and problem definition skills to develop and present actionable advice that allows the client to make supportable business decisions.
Duration: 1 day
Delivery: Live seminar; facilitated distance learning
Contact Michael Ramos firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to deliver this program to your organization.
View our complete upskilling curriculum