project management as the #1 tool to drive efficiency
- Identify engagement management assumptions during audit planning and anticipate scope creep.
- Identify and assess project management risks and develop a mitigation plan.
- Quickly identify and evaluate unexpected project management issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Develop a preliminary work plan, identify its critical path, and address variances before the audit gets too far over budget.
- Effectively communicate project management matters to all stakeholders.
Duration: 1 day
Delivery: Live seminar; facilitated distance learning
Contact Michael Ramos email@example.com for more information about how to deliver this program to your organization.
View our complete upskilling curriculum